23.10.09

I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN









When I saw these photos, I almost died. That first photo kills me. I'm dying for some lingerie like that. I have a strange obsession with flirty, feminine and sexy lingerie. There's something about knowing that under your baggy boyfriend jeans and leather jacket lies an uplifting and reassuring piece of clothing. At least that's what lingerie is to me. No matter what I'm wearing, if I have something beautifully exquisite under, I feel ready to take on the world. Don't mind me though, I'm weird. 


xoxo, 
♡ALEX♡

Andres Sarda Lingerie



9 comments:

Tereza Š. said...

really pretty and femine lingerie...great choice!

Nia said...

I have a lingerie obsession too! Why not look beautiful -all the time-, we can be sleeping and fabulous at the same time!

x Antonia
WWW.LIVEGLAMORDIE.COM

ALEX said...

Thanks! And Antonia, SOOO right!!! :]

Anonymous said...

Sexy!!
www.thefashionseen.com

Anonymous said...

wow these pictures are awesome!
I love your blog and all the quotes down the side..espically cassie, i love her haha
epic

http://saemsapproach.blogspot.com/

gd said...

hey, just blogwalking, i've followed you, it'd be cool if ya can visit and follow mine too


www.gd-dujour.blogspot.com

Morgan said...

Definitely beautiful!

Tess Atkinson said...

these pieces are lovely x

fox hunter said...

Whoa great photos, the lingerie is so beautiful :-) x